Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Big Deal, So What, Who Cares?


I was driving to work this morning when this song, Leann Rimes - Big Deal, managed to make it's way from my I-pod, to my car speakers and into my ears.


This song can spark up so much conversation; especially one me and Lover (the boyfriend) had the other night. Thus, the song is my Muse for the day.

Ladies, let's face it; we can't just allow one of our girlfriends to be happy with someone.

A group of friends can all be single -dating? Yes, but still single - who gather together and have a grand ol' time. However, when one of those girls happens to stubble across love, which we all know is kind of a trip, fall and collapse into love, all of a sudden that one who found love becomes an Untouchable. I don't mean, simply you can't touch her, I mean like an Untouchable from the caste system of Ancient India.

Why do we do this? Why do we see our friend, so happy, in love, full of life, and determined to better herself, and bring her down? Women turn into a hunter, or better yet a fisherman. You try to tempt us with your worm. We see the ploy and just as we think we can swim away you grab your bow and arrow and shoot us right in the heart.

STOP the madness! It's an infectious, jealous disease. She is not a traitor, she still loves you too, she still wants to hang out, she still wants things to be like "they use to be." But, that cannot happen if YOU don't allow it.

Shared via AddThis

1 comment: