Wednesday, August 19, 2009

28 Day... Cycle


So we all have it (well half, more than half of us do). *sigh* Okay, I'll say it, we're all adults here... Period, shark week, Aunt Flow, bait season, rag time, monthly, personal time, menstrual, Red Sea, and the list goes on.

So, usually before this unholy event occurs, I turn into a raging Bitch. Everything seems to bother me and everyone gets on my nerves. This week has been a tad bit different; instead of getting angry I cry. WHAT?

Prime example:

You know that movie, The Parent Trap? The one with Lindsey Lohan, but not the "cracked out, alcoholic, slut" Lindsey Lohan, the "little girl, I don't know what masturbation is" Lindsey Lohan. Well, it is a movie about twin girls, who don't know they have a twin. One lives with her Mom in London, the other lives with her Dad is Napa, CA. Now WHY the parents would even TRY to do this I have no clue? I mean WHO just abandons their child? Cause regardless of anything that is what that is, abandonment.


I digress...
Anyway, these two meet at camp, figure everything out, and switch places to try and get their parents back together again to be a family.
Okay, all together now: "AAAwww....."

I've seen the movie HUNDREDS of times and could probably tell you the lines of the movie from memory. However, during this showing, every other scene was touching my heart in such a way that my eyes started leaking! I mean, I say eye leakage, because it's not really considered crying when it's against your will. At least it's not in this girls blog!

Needless to say, I am still not entirely sure which one I prefer: Eye Leakage? Or Rage Blackouts?

1 comment:

  1. This happens to me every once in a while! To which my husband says with out fail "Oh shit, your pregnant". He has been wrong every time, thank god.

    ReplyDelete