Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Starting a New Blog

YAY!!!! Okay, before you go all "she might have something to say but two blog posts in one day is saying too much," on me, give me a chance to explain myself.

Okay, here goes...

I realized that Lover and I go to the movies. No, I realized that Lover and I go to the movies a lot, like at least once a week, sometimes twice, and sometimes once but we watch 2 movies.

What does this mean?

It meeeeaannnss that I am starting a new blog, something meaningful and fun, something useful for other readers/followers (if I gain some).

Said blog will be titled New Release.

WAIT! Don't go there yet! I haven't posted any reviews. Although, I do have a few to catch up on:

The Hangover
The Time Traveler's Wife

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra
The Ugly Truth
The Orphan

Drag Me to Hell
The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
District 9


Normally, I would not bother with past movies I have seen and just start fresh. But all those movies are still in theatres!!!

In addition. I think I am going to start writing reviews for movies period(.). Like if I watch a new movie that isn't in theatres.

Boy (or girl), this sure gives me something to do with all my time.

I got to get to work!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Its always good to have a purpose! Let me know how the Time Travelers Wife was, I read the book and I wonder how they did making the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so by your request I will do The Time Traveler's Wife as my first review.

    ReplyDelete