Tuesday, August 11, 2009

20 For a Month


I wish I were talking about money. Although if that were the case, I would much rather have $20 a week for a month. Maybe some day I will find my internet stalker who wants nothing more than to please me from a distance (a far, far distance) and send me money.



Today, I have offically been 20 years old for 1 month. I think I can now start referring to myself as a 20 year old, instead of saying, "I just turned 20." The reaction on faces of strangers upon hearing this is rather amusing. The shocked, "no-way," "ut uh," and "you're WAY older," are rather flattering; until I am 28 and people think I am 35; that'd be gross!

So, even though it has only been one month, it feels like 11. Only, in one more month I still will not be able to purchase alcohol... legally.

***Editors note: Umm, I don't know where my mind was at during this because, uhh... My birthday is June 11, which would have made me 20 for 2 months. I have no clue! Hence, the new tag, FAIL!***

2 comments:

  1. Possibly the slowest year of your life is those lovely 12 months before 21.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In due time loveandbooze in due time.

    ReplyDelete