Monday, August 24, 2009

The First 2 Months Are the Hardest


<--- The first picture we took together, from my cell phone.

Well folks, it has officially been 2 months since the Boyfriend, Lover, and I have moved in together. Despite the warnings, precautions, and post-moving scares we received from our friends we made it, and happily.

A few responses we got when people found out we were moving in together.

"Be careful! The first 2 months are the hardest!" This was the most common. Followed by:

"He/she is going to get on your nerves."

"You have to adjust and remember to compromise, a lot."

"Try not to fight too much."

"It's going to be hard, trust me!"

Me: "We don't really understand what people mean by the first two months are hard. Everything is great for us!"
Friend (who just recently had her boyfriend move it): "Oh no! Trust me girl! They are hard! The first two months are the hardest!"

The first picture we took together, as a couple. --->

Well, now we have made it 2 months into living together and things are great! I couldn't love him more, we are there for each other, and we still have not had a single argument. Unless you count me yelling at him NOT to do the dishes on Sunday because I wanted him to spend the next 20 minutes before he had to go to work with me and not cleaning (something I can do while he is away at work, because I had nothing better to do).

1 comment: