Friday, August 7, 2009

I Have A Dream...


Okay, not really. I had a dream and it came true, well, sort of.

The Dream:

Lover and I were sitting on our bed discussing finances. I wanted to know where he was spending all of his money. After a few moments of haggling he finally confessed that he was paying off a coworker. He owed someone he worked with $3,000 and was trying to pay it off in 5 months. He explained that he lost it while playing poker, gambling! Then he leaned in to give me a kiss. I was mad and angry, he lied to me, I had every right to be mad and angry. So, instead of embracing the kiss, I slapped him. The dream ended.

Flash forward a few hours to this morning…

I vaguely remembered the dream and probably would have forgot about it if it were not for Lover.

After I got ready for work, I went back into the bedroom to give Lover a kiss good-bye, he has Fridays off of work. This is when he asked me why I slapped him last night. With a confused look I asked, “I slapped you?” Apparently, last night I slapped him while I was sleeping. But that is not the even crazier part.

I fall asleep early and he stays up late. He is use to it. He works the Swing shift. When he went to bed last night, he went to give me a kiss good-night (again, I was sleeping), and I slapped him. I slapped him for kissing me, just like I did in my dream.

1 comment: