Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Season


THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!



The bartending season has finally begun and who better to ring in the season with then non-other-than Tom Cruise himself!




This summer was horribly slow, and I barely worked. Now, it is cooling off, turning to fall, and love is in the air. Literally, it's time for weddings, divorce parties, company parties, holiday parties, it's just time for PARTIES!


And time for you to hire ME as your bartender at your event!


If you are in Phoenix (or in the general vasinity) and need one, contact Dave Foreman, 602.505.7293, and ask for Christie A.K.A. Love and Booze, as your bartender. He knows me as love and booze trust me... He follows me on Twitter and you should too - @LoveAndBooze


Now, I can pay off all those credit card bills I accumulated during the summer due to not having any money.

No comments:

Post a Comment