Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All I Want For Christmas - Day 9


I think about money a lot. I love money. For those people who say, "Money doesn't buy happiness," well, you are right. Partially right, that is. Money cannot BUY happiness, but money sure can make things a-whole-hell-of-a-lot better!


Take today's Christmas wish for example, all I want for Christmas is...


My current and any future student loans paid off.


Do you know how much it effing costs to go to school these days? It's expensive! To add to it, no one is hiring, but they want you to have a degree, so that when they decided they are going to hire someone, they can pick up, because you are qualified and then cross their pretty little fingers that you will desperate enough for a job, ANY job, and pay you about the same and a high school graduate is being paid to clean gutters at the local Pigley Wiggley. Education, huh? I might have a Master's and $60,000 in debt, but at least I don't have to clean gutters!


That's really want it feels like. I'm no longer different from gutter cleaner, expect he is cleaning gutters and I feel like the gutter. YIKES!
Christie's Wish List:
1. Paid off furniture.
2. My dream home.
3. A nap.
4. My hair done.
5. The new PostSecret book/go to the event.
6. Laser hair removal.
7. A milkshake.
8. Work Out.
9. No student loans.

No comments:

Post a Comment