Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All I Want For Christmas - Day 13


Just over a week ago I started another course on the journey to obtaining my MBA. With each class I am reminded of how UNmotivated I am to actually go to school. In fact, the only motivating me to continue my education and get an MBA is:
1. I can't afford to pay back my student loans, just yet.
2. The job market sucks and everyone is wanting an masters, not a bachelors! BOO!
BUT... I still can't afford to pay back my student loans, so I have no choice BUT to continue with school.... So for the 13th item on my wish list...
All I want for Christmas is...
Motivation for this class and all coming classes!
Christie's Wish List:
1. Paid off furniture.
2. My dream home.
3. A nap.
4. My hair done.
5. The new PostSecret book/go to the event.
6. Laser hair removal.
7. A milkshake.
8. Work Out.
9. No student loans.
10. A massage.
11. My nephew.
12. Get caught up.
13. Motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment