Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All I Want For Christmas - Day 14

Now, I am going to get into some selfish, vein, and stereotypical stuff.

Last night, Lover and I went on a hunt for ice cream! We decided that A&W was going to be the best we get. Yumm, right? One better our A&W is an A&W AND a KFC, double yumm!

We pull up in the drive-thru, because like I was going to put on a bra to go inside at 10 at night! I knew EXACTLY what I wanted!

"Can I have the biggest root beer float you have, please?"

The voice spat back at me, "I'm sorry we no longer sell A&W products."

Me, "WHAT!?"

Lover, "Huh? Oh it's all changed!" points to the menu.

Me: "HUH? Ugh! What the fuck?"

Lover to the speaker lady, "Do you know where other A&W's are?"

The Bitch spat back out, "They're all on the west side. 75th ave and Dunlap or Thunderbird."

WOW! Like I am going to drive all the way over there!!!! That would be like a 60 minute drive for some ice cream! Ugh! we ended up going to Safeway and getting ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, and nuts. I had a BIG bowl.

This morning I didn't feel do hot! I felt ROUND and blubbery, and like I needed to lay off food for a month. Leading me to the 14th item on my wish list...
All I want for Christmas is...
To loose 20 pounds!

Christie's Wish List:

1. Paid off furniture.
2. My dream home.
3. A nap.
4. My hair done.
5. The new PostSecret book/go to the event.
6. Laser hair removal.
7. A milkshake.
8. Work Out.
9. No student loans.
10. A massage.
11. My nephew.
12. Get caught up.
13. Motivation.
14. Loose 20 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment