Saturday, December 5, 2009

All I Want For Christmas - Day 5


All I want for Christmas is:


The new PostSecret book, so that I can get a ticket to go to the event at The Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe on 12.07 @ 7pm!!!!


If you don't know what PostSecret is you should go here. Some of the stuff I don't believe, some of it I laugh at, some of it I cringe at, I get teary eyed at, I smile at, or I get angry at. MOST of the secrets have me wondering if the C.I.A is taping into my brain and broadcasting my life little pieces at a time to the general public. Then, having them conspicuously post these as there secrets. I am almost always grateful to know that I am not the only person in the World, state, country, who thinks or does certain things. Those are my secrets and I'm not telling which ones are true!

Christie's Wish List:

1. Paid off furniture.
2. My dream home.
3. A nap.
4. My hair done.
5. The new PostSecret book/go to the event

No comments:

Post a Comment