Friday, December 11, 2009

All I Want For Christmas - Day 11



I miss my nephew more than I can even explain. Whenever I go shopping, Lover has to physically and mentally keep me away from the little boy section so that I don't get wrapped up in how much I love and miss him.

Papa (My Mom's boyfriend) named him Mean Motor Scooter before he even saw him and it's kind of catchy.
There is no way that I can say no to those pretty blue eyes, this little man will always have a special hold on his Auntie!


All I want for Christmas is...


To spend it with my nephew.


Christie's Wish List:

1. Paid off furniture.
2. My dream home.
3. A nap.
4. My hair done.
5. The new PostSecret book/go to the event.
6. Laser hair removal.
7. A milkshake.
8. Work Out.
9. No student loans.
10. A massage.
11. My nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment