Friday, December 4, 2009

All I Want For Christmas - Day 4


It's DAY 4!!!!


All I want for Christmas is:

My hair done.

For the last couple of weeks, I have sat in my desk at work and picked off my split ends. It's really amazing how many you have, or how many strands of have your have. Either way, I need my hair done. I need a weave of colors put back into it, including 2 dark browns, because my hair is getting far lighter than what I would like. I need it re-layered. Not horrible big gaped layers, but a little bit of layer. This would be wonderful! Something similar to this girl. Except a little bit more light brown, less red, and some blond highlights.

I really, really, want this for another reason as well. My work Christmas party is coming up on the 16th and I always try to look my very, very best on this day. Not really to impress anyone in particular, BUT because my work has a lot of men, in fact I am 1 in 3 women who work here. So, the party is where they bring their wives. Girls will always compete with one another, not that I in any way what anything other than a work relationship with their husband or boyfriend. It still feels good knowing I am the prettiest girl in the room, and there is NOTHING wrong with that. :D

Christie's Wish List:

1. Paid off furniture.
2. My dream home.

3. A nap.

4. My hair done.

No comments:

Post a Comment