Thursday, December 3, 2009

All I Want For Christmas - Day 3

All I Want for Christmas on Day 3 is...

A nap.


I could really use a nice nap. One in which I don't have to listen to our upstairs neighbors do the dirty. One where the T.V. is shut off, because the microwaves (or are they magnetic?) disturb my sleep. One without a crying Cinderella; while I love this girl, sometimes I think she does things on purpose - like cry at 2 am in the morning and Lover just ignored it in hopes that I will get up and calm her (I do), and she still doesn't calm down so I lay down and let her fall asleep on my belly while she is on her belly and I wake up an hour or so later and she has drooled all over my boobs and it dripped into my armpit and I go to put her in her OWN crib, he OWN bed and she wakes up and starts crying again. Yea, that! I want none of that during my nap.


What I do want, is to curl up in my beautifully soft and plush bamboo blanket, to lay on my freshly washed sheets, rest my head of a that perfectly plump pillow, sink into my bed like I was laying on a bundle of feathers, and dream about laying on the beach in the late spring, sun glistening off of my forehead, toes in the sand, and reading a nice romance novel.


THAT is what I want for Christmas today and I don't think it is too much to ask.

Christie's Christmas Wish List:


1. Paid off furniture.
2. My dream home.
3. A nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment