Sunday, December 6, 2009

All I Want For Christmas - Day 6

Welcome to Day 6 of my all I want for Christmas special.

All I want for Christmas is...

Laser hair removal

How many of you are SICK and tired of shaving? If you are like me, then you don't like ANY hair what-so-ever! The only hair my body should have in on my head, and my eyebrows. That's it!

My hair grows so damn fast, it seems like when ever I shave, the next day I need to shave again. I don't have time for that crap and I don't have the energy for that crap. I'm sick and tired of my toes and fingers turning into prunes because I'm in the shower so long... SHAVING!

I'm tired of cutting myself and the bleeding not stop for HOURS! I know I am not the only one who has noticed that when you cut your self shaving, even if it is just the smallest of cuts, that fucking thing produces to much damned blood, it NEVER stops! So this year for Christmas, I want laser hair removal. Not just one session either, I want a WHOLE subscription for it, so that I can keep going back until I have absolutely NO MORE hair!




Christie's Wish List:
1. Paid off furniture.
2. My dream home.3. A nap.
4. My hair done.
5. The new PostSecret book/go to the event.
6. Laser hair removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment