Monday, December 7, 2009

All I Want For Christmas - Day 7


Last night I had a craving, I have this craving often. Rich & Creamy.


All I want for Christmas today is...


A Jack In The Box vanilla milkshake with extra whipped cream and two cherries...


They are my favorite, and besides the Weed Bowling Alley (local BA backhome) they have the best milkshakes that I have ever had. They taste almost exactly like what you would get if you ordered one in a restraunt, but better!


What defines a good milkshake?


1. Texture. The milkshake has to be rich and creamy, but a thick rich and creamy. I want to have to struggle to suck it's delicious white material out of the straw. Mmm...

2. Sweetness. Milkshakes can't be too sweet, but they can't be NOT sweet either! A non-sweet milkshake would most definitly defeat the purpose.

3. Ingredients. You can't be lazy and just blend some ice cream and milk together and call it a milk shake. Melted ice cream is NOT, I repeat, is NOT a milkshake. Milkshake requires a specific syrup. The flavored syrup can make or break a milkshake.


Word of the wise. Wendy's milkshakes SUCK! They are horrible. Jack in the Box was closed my the time I felt the urge to satisfy my sweet tooth. I was left with othe alternatives, all closed - except for Wendys. I will never eat a milk shake from Wendys ever again. YUCK!


Can anyone guess where I am going to lunch today?


Christie's Wish List:

1. Paid off furniture.

2. My dream home.

3. A nap.

4. My hair done.

5. The new PostSecret book/go to the event.

6. Laser hair removal.

7. A milkshake.

No comments:

Post a Comment