Friday, November 13, 2009

Are you sure Christie isn't on that list?

I mentioned in I Just Sent You Flowers So I Can Get Laid that I am a HUGE fan of John Jay & Rich in the morning. Recently, they posted a list of ten male and ten female names. These weren't just ANY names, these were the names of very special people. You see, people with these names have a problem... a problem with giving themselves away. Are you following? They are the names of hoish women and slutty men (slut isn't gender specific is it?).




I felt compelled to share it:


"Loose" Women:
10. Nicky
9. Carly
8. Lisa
7. Tina
6. Michelle
5. Steph
4. Becky
3. Debbie
2. Tanya
1. Kelly


(I think this woman would definitely be a Debbie)










Loose" Men:
10. Lee
9. Dave
8. Andy
7. Steve
6. Kevin
5. Gary
4. Paul
3. Darren
2. Jason
1. Ben


(Now, this guy! He is most definitely a Ben)


The funny part was last night when I was explaining this to Lover. In his most sincere and intimidating voice he exclaims,"Are you sure Christie wasn't on that list."


I respond by saying, "As a matter of fact," while turning toward him and looking deep into his eyes I finish, "Christie held the number one position."


Lover, "That's not the only position she will be holding tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment