Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Just Sent You Flowers So I Can Get Laid


I LOVE John Jay & Rich (and Kyle) in the morning. They became my favor tie show after Kid & Ruben (and Corrina) were cancelled, on 101.5, for some bogus and bull shit reason.

First, they are hilarious, self-indulgent, and sound like "regular" people. Plus, they have these segments that make the radio show entertaining.

I start listening to them around 7:30 am while on my way to work, and hate it when their show is over at 10am. I get soooo irritated when the phone rings during this time, because I don't want to miss anything they have to say. UGH! The phone rang this morning and I was talking to this customer. I missed almost this whole segment, but just as I was getting off the phone, I hear the man on their segment from War of The Roses say, "I'm not cheating on you. I just sent you flowers so that I can get laid!"

If you are interested in listening to their morning show, go to their website, also they are available in the following cities:

Phoenix
San Diego
Portland
Tuscon
Colorado Springs
Fort Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment