Monday, October 12, 2009

...But I Don't Wanna!



Trying to explain the entire U.O.P online classroom environment is pointless, because no one cares. Each week you have assignments, usually due by day 7 or Monday. It's day 7. I have 2 assignments to do. I don't want to.

I forgot this is what school was about. The professor giving assignments, and me complaining all week and waiting until the last minute to do the assignments. So, why am I back in school working on my Masters? Oh yea! I remember. It's because I can't pay back my loans for my Bachelors. Also, because I need the "extra" financial aid in order to continue paying my bills. Isn't that sad? OH and did I mention that my work reimburses? I could use that money too! Because if you think I am going to take the yearly $5,250 my work gives me to pay BACK the loans, you haven't been following along very closely.

Oh and for an added bonus. Instead of following the 18 month program it would take for me to get my degree, I am stretching it out over 3 years, so that is $5,250 EACH year! YAY for me! That is if I stay with this company, which I am trying desperately hard NOT to do.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck; I know from experience that it is not easy. Just hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete