Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Famous Last Words


"UH OH!"

That's exactly what I was saying when I remembered that I was back in school. (You can stop laughing now).

How does anyone truly expect me to remember that I am enrolled at a University for their Masters program? Come on, it's me we are talking about. :D

I remembered on Friday, I set everything up, so that all I had to do over the weekend was log in and post it for participation. Then, Sunday night rolls around and as I am about to drift into the most beautiful sleep imaginable:

"Babe, are you doing your homework?"

*dead silence*

"It's just that I never see you do any homework."

*My jaw hits the floor*

"Are you still going to school?"

*My eyes are about to pop out of their sockets*
In a haste to remember. "Umm... Yea, I'm in school. I do all my homework at work, you know that."

*silence*
Trying to recover, "I did forget that I was in school this weekend though," *deep breath* "But, I'll be fine, like I can recover from it, it won't hurt me."

I've been really busy lately, and wow! I can't believe I forgot, for 2 days I forgot. Good thing Lover said something! Who knows how long I would have forgotten for.

1 comment: