Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mondays



I've read many articles about productivity. You know when you're bored at work and have nothing better to do? Then, you start to Google shit about productivity so that if your boss ever asks you why something isn't done you can quote some random study that says smart people surround by bitchy *cough* Mrs. NHJ *cough* employees have trouble getting stuff done. I digress.

Anyway, this particular study that I read said that employees are MOST productive on Tuesdays. Really? Hmm... I think that might be, because we have to catch up on work that we "didn't feel like" doing on Monday.

Today is Tuesday, and I can guarantee that it is not going to be my most productive day of the week. Yesterday, I got a lot of shit done and today I plan on catching up on my other blogs and playing Twitter. I would be playing on Facebook, but the IT department has that blocked right now. :(

It's Tuesday and feels like my Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment