Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Eeek! I Got An Award.



It may not be an Oscar or a Grammy or anything of real importance. But it's a BIG deal to me. It's my first Blog Award and it came from non other than ladytruth. I think she calls them Truthy awards??? She also gave out several more awards, as she was in a generous mood.
Regardless, I am honored to have received an award and I couldn't have got it from a better blogger on a move to find Mr. Right by going on a series of dates. *sigh* Good Luck my friend!
So, from what I gather in the blogosphere, I am suppose to pass the award on, no? That is to come late, as I need to take some time for deep thought and think about this one.

4 comments:

  1. The award blends in nicely with the blog :) As for passing on the award? It's really up to you. Some people like paying it forward and others, well, don't. It's your blog, which means it's your award to do with as you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just revel in the accolades, that's what I'd do. Just stumbled here through Mr. Condescending's place. Love the blog name. Love and booze, not necessarily in that order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladytruth is awesome, and you must be awesome too because I know she has good taste...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knucklehead - Well welcome! I hope you enjoy what you see. Err... read!

    Organic Meatbag - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete