Monday, November 2, 2009

He's Takin' Over (For today only)

If you haven't already head on over to Blogging is for Dorks and check her out! She is the one who inspired all of this!


My boyfriend and I are very similar in the fact that we like to talk about ourselves, and we like to talk about our relationship. So, that is what he did and I'm not critizing him, he is new to the whole blog world; all I am saying is I will work with him.

I have read what he wrote, and I cried (shut up! I'm emotional like that! I can't control my hormones!). What you are about to read is true to our relationship and true to him. I swear the only think I edited was punctuation and paragraphs. I hate long paragraphs. Oh and I added the pictures.


Lover, Christie (AKA Love and Booze), and Cinderella


This is Curtis and I am writing about the love of my life, movies. No, just kidding, it’s about a beautiful woman named Christie.

I met Christie back in the beginning of February at a coffee shop in Tempe Marketplace. She walked through the door and I was instantly attracted to her. She had on tight jeans and a black shirt that showed off her “assets” clearly. She was just testing me she said. We talked for hours getting to know each other. It was the best date I had ever been on and believe me when I tell you that I have been on a lot.

We next met on the day before Valentines Day at Macaroni Grill. I had asked her to be my Valentine that day but I did give her some hints the day before about asking her. She already knew I was going to ask but played it off like she didn’t. We dated for about two months before I asked her to be my lady. I pretty much knew from our first date that this was definitely someone I could see myself being with.

We have been official for almost eight months now and it has been the best eight months of my life. I have a daughter from a previous relationship, her name is Cinderella [okay so I changed one thing], and Christie instantly warmed up to her. I was a little nervous telling her about that whole situation with Cinderella’s mother and I, but she understood and didn’t judge me in any way.

Christie and I have been living together for about five months now and things are great. We don’t fight and we get along very well. We did have to make adjustments because I had never lived with anyone so it was a lot different for me. We pulled through just fine and we couldn’t be happier.

Cinderella, Christie (AKA me!)

Christie is the most wonderful person I know. She is smart, kind, intelligent, peaceful, loving and worldly. She always has a lot to say about anything and everything. She knows how to get things done and doesn’t waste anytime. She is goal oriented and very hardworking. She has all the characteristics that I love in a life partner. She is the woman I intend on spending the rest of my life with. I want a home, children and a beautiful life with her. She is the one I want to vacation with, talk with, spend time with and grow old with. She makes me feel like the luckiest man alive. When it comes to her and I, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

2 comments:

  1. Awww. I cried when I read jeremiah's post too. He really surprised me with his post.

    This is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to convince him to write one about the "real" me... lol... His thoughts are clouded! *cracks the whip* :P

    ReplyDelete