Monday, November 30, 2009

My Bright Idea

First, let me just say that I hope all of you had a wonderful and happy and non-stressful Thanksgiving. I had a surprisingly great time. I met Lover's Grandma, who I love. I mean, she reminds me of my Grandma, in the sense that she is nothing like a grandma. She is fragile or withered and she still has a lot of furry in her. Not to mention, she made a mmmm mmmm mmm food. I couldn't help but say mmmm as the food was entering my mouth. YUM! YUM! YUM! I asked Lover while we were there if his Mom's food was as good, because we were going there later. He shrugged his shoulders.

DAMN it! That means no, and if Thanksgiving food isn't as good as this then it isn't good at all, because THIS is how good food is SUPPOSE to taste.

His Dad will eventually learn to talk to me, instead of taking my man and doing yard work, ON THANKSGIVING. Some people never rest. I mean, it was Thanksgiving and he could have spent time with his future daughter-in-law and Cinderella. It is what it is. Lover says that we are going to start going over to his Grandmas house more. Which is cool.

OH! When we move to our house, we will be WAY closer to her. Right now she is like an hour away from us, but after we move, she'll be like 20-30 minutes away. And she said that she would help us decorate. Which is GREAT, because I have the ideas in my head, but I don't really know how, what, or where I want something or anything.

Lover fucked up and asked his Dad to help us landscape. Ugh! I can do it by myself! Everyone knows that the more adults you have involved in something the more opinions you have, and I don't want any fucking big mouth opinion ruining the wonderful plan that I have for our front yard. I guess the help will be nice and I wont complain, but I just want to make it very.very. clear that I COULD do it without any help.


Now, to the bright idea. For each day in December I am going to add to the All I Want For Christmas list. That way you all know exactly what it is that I want for Christmas and maybe you can help a girl out! Anyway, tomorrow will start Day 1. I've had this planned for awhile, and I know the STUPID posting thing screwed up because I scheduled this all last week. So, you might have already gotten a sneak peak. You're just lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment