Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Starbucks Debacle



The picture above shows a coffee purchased at a Starbucks.


Now, you might be asking yourself why I would take time and energy to take the picture and THEN to write a blog about it. Well, it just so happens to be because I think stupidity is a disease and I like to call it that when I see it.


While on a little day trip to Sedona, Lover and I stopped at a Drive-Thru Starbucks to get some coffee. We ordered at the speaker, pulled to the window, he had card his card in hand, paid for the coffee, we got our straws and receipt followed by our coffee and we pulled away.


FREEZE.


Now, isn't that how it normally happens when you order coffee at a Drive-Thru. Not us.


REWIND...


We pulled to the window (card to pay in hand), we were then greeted by someone who did not take our order (gender told us so), he handed us our coffee, and said, "thanks guy, have a good day." I looked at Lover, looked back up at the employee (who by that time was closing the window and thus his window of opportunity to correct himself. So, we pulled away with our free $7 coffees.

No comments:

Post a Comment