Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back in Business

An update from this post.


1. Met The Parents

Unsuccessful - Dad was out of town. So, what did he do? How about you meet Mom instead? Oh great!

She was nice, didn't talk much (but Lover already warned me months ago that she wasn't much of a talker). I'm pretty sure she liked me, but again, I don't care either way.

I'm suppose to be meeting Dad soon.

2. Weight Gain

Must have been retaining water. Got some iPhone Apps to help out. How about Calorie Tracker, Couch to 5K, and Weight Watcher. So Couch to 5K seems really cool, it gets potatoes off the couch and running 3.1 miles in 9 weeks. (Can you say new blog?) The down side? I have to be consistent, and by consistent - I mean every day! :(


3. Vacation

See Sedona and Starbucks!


4. Reunited

I don't know what I was thinking before! Some people are just busy! So it was really nice to get with them again. Between my complaints of flakiness, I don't think I have mentioned how good of people these two are! And the age thing.. hmm... Well, I know SHE doesn't have a problem. But, I still think he does. Time will tell. I had greek food for the first time!

5. Job Hunt

I didn't get the job I applied for. I'm keeping my head high and I'll keep looking...

6. Back in Business

The first bartending gig of the new season went GREAT! I'm so glad to have made some money, I mean, I actually made some money!!!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad moms not a talker. I hate when people aren't talkers it makes me feel like they are thinking shady things.

    Are those quesadilla's in that picture...yummm. God, I'm so pregnant.

    ReplyDelete