Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sedona

So, I thought I would do a Photo Blog of Lover and I's mini day vacation trip to Sedona.
First, you might want to read about the Starbucks Debacle.

THEN...


He thinks I'm weirdWe see the next 3 rock mountains


















We really like waterfalls
Look! The color green!!!
I know the rock is pretty, but look at the sky; it was a beautiful day!
Then we saw these pigs
So I gave her a kiss and the man...
...well, I don't know what he did :S
We went shopping and found this sign. Very fitting.
Stopped to have a beer...
...and fed Cinderella
We found a statue
When he wasn't looking...
I sneaked a peak - good tuck!
We found a big slippery rock - Slide Rock
I swear I didn't fall down
Then Lover went in... Face first!
...then he slipped
... and tried to cover it up
And then we went home...

4 comments:

  1. Oh man I love Sedona! Slide rock is awesome! Good trip! I miss AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! Love this. Sedona is my favorite place to travel too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should all meet up there sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete