Wednesday, September 2, 2009

100 Things About Me


YAY!!! I did it!

1. I want to be a lawyer, well, I want to be a judge, but I have to be the lawyer first.
2. My eyes are brown.
3. I have curly hair, which I love to see straight, but am too lazy to straighten on most days.
4. It took me 18 years to be comfortable enough with my body to walk out of the house without a baggy sweatshirt.
5. I miss wearing sweatshirts.
6. I'm good at hiding my emotions.
7. I hate feeling vulnerable.
8. I'm strong and independent.
9. I love being a woman; but sometimes I can't help but think how “good" the male species has it.
10. I hate stereotypes.
11. I'm EXTREMELY liberal.
12. I don't believe in God, the Devil, reincarnation, hell, heaven, Adam and Eve, or anything religious.
13. I LOVE gay people, not because they are gay; but because most of them rational and logical, open and loving, caring and trustworthy and I don't feel judged when around them.
14. I average a ticket every 3 or 4 months. I am a good driver, I just like to speed.
15. Greek Mythology fascinates me.
16. I believe in scientific paranormal stuff, like aliens, people who only age a day in a year and astrology (okay I know it’s not a REAL science).
17. Same-Sex couples should be allowed to marry. Period.
18. After the age of 12, I have only had 1 boyfriend. I'm with him now and I know we'll be together for life.
19. I LOVE animals, but I especially love cats.
20. I can't have any cats, because my boyfriend is allergic. This makes me sad on some days.
21. I think that if people believed what I believed they would be happier and less stressed.
22. I respect that they don't and don’t ask that they do.
23. I don’t get along with, nor do I like my biological father; I miss my younger half sisters sometimes.
24. I hate my job right now and I am looking for a new and better one.
25. I love reading romance novels, the ones set from the "old days" (when women listened - kidding! :P)
26. I believe I was born in the wrong time, and should have been born back in the day when women were courted and virginity was earned.
27. It's tough being a young girl.
28. I was adopted to my step-dad; I agreed to do it, because I thought it would make him like me and make my Mom happy. It made my Mom happy.
29. I don't regret anything, because my choices then make me who I am today.
30. I am glad that my Mom is no longer married to him and is with another amazing man instead.
31. I'm close with my family, but I like my privacy as well.
32. I'm non-confrontational.
33. From the time I was 13 until about 16 I wanted to get emancipated and live my own life
34. I can't believe I ever wanted to do that, because I love my Mom unconditionally.
35. High School bored me, I was only there for 2 years.
36. I took the California High School Proficiency Exam and graduated with my diploma just after I turned 16.
37. I graduated with my AA in General Education BEFORE I would have graduated high school, had I continued with it.
38. I graduated with my BS in Business with an emphasis on Administration a month after my 20th birthday.
39. I'm afraid of bridges.
40. I don't like bugs.
41. I don't like reptiles (snakes, frogs, lizards, iguanas, etc.)
42. I HATE rodents (ferrets and hamsters count)
43. I don't like feet touching me.
44. I didn't get my first pedicure until I was 16.
45. I wish I could walk around in boxers and a tank top all day every day (no bra).
46. I see a chiropractor 2 times a week.
47. I don't always feel pretty, but my boyfriend makes me feel like I the most beautiful woman he has ever set eyes on every time he looks at me.
48. Drunk people amuse me; that's why I bartend.
49. Being a stay at home Mom would be an AWESOME job.; one that I would be okay with, even though I want my own career.
50. I wish I could help everyone.
51. I act older than what I am.
52. I want to own a bar someday.
53. I look older than what I am.
54. I smoked a pack a day between 13 and 20 years old. I don't crave them anymore, but I will indulge in a Black & Mild every now and then.
55. I don't feel comfortable crying in front of anyone expect my Mom.
56. I like being complimented.
57. I like the idea of psychics and palm readers. I have only been to one but she said a lot of stuff that made sense.
58. I don't like being told what to do or how to act.
59. My iPhone changed my life.
60. Buying my own car was an amazing accomplishment for me, I'm still proud of that day.
61. If I don't stay busy, I find things to do. Those things aren't always ethical, or legal.
62. Pizza, is not my favorite and I would prefer to not eat it.
63. I don't like the taste of any cooked animal, but I'll eat it.
64. Being a C.I.A. agent, or a spy, or someone that gets to pretend to be someone they are not (not an actress or actor) in real life would be cool. I wouldn't know how to even get into something like that.
65. Drugs are bad.
66. While staring at my palm, just now I think there is a big new line that wasn't there before and it is creeping me out. I wonder what it means?
67. I'm terrified of needles.
68. I learn by doing and watching.
69. I don't like being hairy, so I shave everything but my head and eyebrows.
70. I'm afraid of what could be in the dark.
71. I was arrested once, for skinny dipping at a Country Club pool. They released me to my friends parents and I enjoyed the rest of my weekend while my Mom and her boyfriend were out of town.
72. I never had any real friends until high school.
73. I love to cook, but eating out is just as enjoyable
74. I think growing up in a small town is engraved deep within me and makes me who I am.
75. I never wanted to go to the pool or be around water. Now, I can't get enough of it.
76. I could sit by the ocean all day every day and never get tired of it. I am going to live by the ocean some day.
77. I don't want to be anywhere near a corn field, EVER!
78. The friends I choose end up using me, and I generally take it until I can't stand it anymore, because they need my help and I will feel bad if I just left the friendship.
79. I'm done feeling bad for other people; friendship is a privilege not a right.
80. I always thought I would marry my high school sweetheart; until I didn't have one.
81. I love having big boobs.
82. I move a lot, because no place ever feels like "home," and I am constantly searching for it.
83. Eating healthy is hard.
84. Have you ever smelled your hands after holding a bunch of coins? That is what left over macaroni and cheese tastes like to me.
85. I use to hate country music, because it was the only thing I was "allowed" to listen to. Now, I love it!
86. I can't read educational, informative, or text books - they just aren't entertaining.
87. Winning the lottery would be nice!!!
88. I wont walk out of my house without mascara on.
89. I'm too honest sometimes.
90. I think differently than most people.
91. My comfort food is mashed potatoes.
92. I am very competitive.
93. I don't like watching T.V. I prefer movies, or watching T.V. shows when they come out on DVD.
94. I don't like to lie; therefore, I am a bad liar.
95. I could not live without technology and I wonder when the flying car will be released.
96. I think I am going to run out of numbers before I run out of things about me.
97. I can't wait to start my own family.
98. I am happier now than I have ever been.
99. I'm okay with me.
100. This was surprisingly easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment