Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Average

Since September of 2007 I have averaged 1 ticket every 3 to 4 months. *sigh* It started with my ticket in September, speeding.


I'm a consistent, and constant speeder. It's like second nature to me. I HAVE to be in front of everyone. Then, if I ever make it to the front, I speed up to make sure there is no one else there. It's a competition that I am constantly battling and trying to beat. Anyway I was on my way to Sacramenton (from Weed) to drop my friend off at the airport. It's 300 miles and a 4 hour drive, I was determined to make it in 3. Let's not forget that it was midnight and by the time I was pulled over it was almost 2 in the morning. Plus, we were in the middle of no where. The middle of no where at 2 in the morning!!! The stupid cop should have been at Denny's, not writing inconsequential tickets to innocent drivers just trying to get somwhere. Plus, he and I were the ONLY people on the road. I made it in 3 1/2 hours. I went to traffic for this one


I digress...


Ticket #2 came the end of January. I was moving from one apartment to the other and a stupid camera, that I didn't even know was there, flashed and gave me a STUPID ticket! I went to traffic school for this one. Before all you letter of the law's start telling me that you can't do traffic school so close to one another. My first ticket was CALIFORNIA, my second was ARIZONA. I was allowed to do it. Now, something that I didn't realize at the time, photo radar tickets DO NOT count as points or go on your record. It is just a stupid way for the city to collect money. So, basically I paid MORE money to go to driving school than it would have cost me to just pay off the ticket, and it didn't matter. Thus, I hindered my ability to go to traffic for the next 2 years in Arizona.


Ticket #3 was in March-April. I was pulled over and got a Gore Lane violation. For those of you who don't know what the Gore Lane is... It is the triangle part of the road that isn't a lane but helps those entering the freeway to get on the freeway. I illustrated it below:





As you can see, the Gore Lane isn't actually a lane as it is an area. They named it after some Officer Gore who was hit and killed while pulling someone over in this area.


Obviously, I couldn't go to traffic school for this infraction. Luckily, it is only worth 2 points, and in AZ you're allowed to have 8 in a year. Woot Woot!




My third ticket? Photo radar. Fourth? Photo radar. It's not that I didn't see them, or know to slow down it is more that I wasn't paying attention and FORGOT to slow down. I thin kone was at 4 in the morning when I got off work.

Fifth? That's easy. It was in California, Decemeber 2008. The cop wrote me for 120 in a 65. Lying Bitch! I know I was speeding. Maybe 90 or so. But I wasn't driving that fast. In fact, I have a govenor in my car that wont even let me drive faster than 110. I called her a liar and she was pissed! dumb bitch cop! She lied. I got the proof on the govenor and maximum speed limit. Fought it in court, which cost me 2 vacation days, 3 bartending jobs, 2 hotel, and gas there and back twice. PLUS, I had to pay 1,800 in court fees and fines to hold my spot in court. The judge ignored everything I presented and still found me guilty. he obviously needs to go back to school , becuase the evidence clearly stated that I was innocent and the cop was a lying, cum guzzleing whore.

Sixth? Was again for speeding. Well, i wasn't speeding. I was tricked into rear ending someone so the cop wrote me a ticket for failure to control speed to avoid an acident or some shit like that.

In June of 2009 I got an airplane ticket! yea AIRPLANE! Can you believe my fucking luck? The CHP airplane paced me, and radioed down to a partol unit who pulled me over and wrote me the ticket. Luckily, it was 1 1/2 years after the first time I did traffic school and I was able to get rid of that one ASAP!

I was doing soooo good! No tickets for a long time (long for me). The other day I was thinking to myself that I was about due for a ticket. Isn't it funny that I remind myself when I am going to get a ticket. I thought to myself, that's sad!

Well, my luck ran otu yesterday on my way home from work! UGH!

I was driving home, minding my own business in the car pool lane, when BAM! Cop! Damn it! Stupid! Why did he have to pull me over? Asshole! The funny thing was he was the one who gave me the ticket for the failure to control speed, yadda yadda yadda. Jerk. So, the ticket costs $388 and 2 points. Dumb! The worse part is? I can't remember exactly WHEN it was that I did traffic school the last time in AZ. It would be WAY cheaper if I could just do traffic school! But I am not sure when that was! I have until February 17th to figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment