Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Horrible Professor


I have never in my life had a Professor that was so unhelpful, so unforgiving, so inconsiderate, so, so,, UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

A teachers job is to teach the student, right? Well, that means when the students asks a question the teacher provides sufficient help, right? Well this teacher deciedes to tell the student that there is nothing she can do for the student and why should such student recieve perferential treatment?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!???!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! BITCH IT'S YOUR FUCKING JOB TO HELP ME!!!!

I post the formatt of a chart she required us to prepare. I asked if the chart was what she was looking for. She then said that I was the student and it was my job to complete the assignment and she wasn't going to do it for me.

Umm... I understand that and never once did I ask you to do the assignment for me, I simply requested a yes or no answer to the formatting of the chart...

No comments:

Post a Comment