Monday, October 13, 2008

First Gig


Oh my! I had absolutely nothing to be worried about! My first job went great! The people who provided the alcol didn't provide anything but alcohol and they only ordered the basic package from us. So, I made a lot of Vodka Tonics, Rum and Coke, etc...

It was the reception for an East India couple and I absolutely LOVED them! I am completely and utterly jealous of how beautiful the women are and how gorgeous they look in their gowns (I'm sure there is a technically correct term but I am unaware of what it is), their silk smooth hair and how comfortable they are showing their bellies, even if they are 10 pounds heavier than they should be.

The Bride's Father kept trying to get me to have a drink with him, which is a BIG BIG no no! lol... but I kept making his drink and at the end of the night he hooked us up with a bottle of wine. Which me and the roommate polished off last night (it was really, really good!!!) along with another bottle of cheap resling.

No comments:

Post a Comment