Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blondes?!? Eww...


Blondes!?! Eww…

I absolutely HATE blondes with a burning passion.

I hate blondes who die there hair brunette and I hate brunettes or redheads that die there hair blonde!

I hate them on sight; I don’t even give them a chance. I see a blonde, former blonde, or wannabe blonde and I’m disgusted; it’s almost as if my gag reflexes immediately go off and I start chocking on my own spit – a much better feeling then actually having to converse with a blonde.

Where in the world does this come from? There is a simple and reasonable explanation.

We all know that when things happen when we are 5 it’s not a huge deal. I am referring to those “sand box” marriages where you are married and divorced in a week.

Well, ever since 3rd grade, any guy I have ever liked, wanted to date, or kind-of, sort-of started to date but never made it official has “left” me for a skinny, ugly, blonde. I’m not looking at them with an evil eye either. They truly where all ugly.

I can name off every guy and even the names of the blonde girls they decided to pursue instead of myself.

It’s the story of my life. Christie likes guy, guy likes blonde skinny, ugly blonde girl. I’m use to it by now. However, that is where my hatred towards blondes stems!

No comments:

Post a Comment