Monday, August 4, 2008

I'd Like Fries With That


I took Sierra and Savannah to Red Robin before our book release "party" at Borders Friday night.

It just so happens that I am a regular at Red Robin. The last time we were there we made quite an impression on one of the Hostess'.

I mentioned that "I HATE Jake!"

"Hate's a strong word," the Hostess said.

"Oh! I know, but I'm referring to a character in a book," I replied.

"What book?"

"The Twilight series..."

It was all down hill from there. She sat at our table for a few moments while we discussed the book and who we think "Bella" should choose. I, of course, am in love with Edward and I will fight for him 'til the death.

We also had a waiter named Micah that night. I always order the Very Berry Raspberry Limeade. Not because I think the drink is that fantastic but because I like the glass that it comes in and I am looking to expand my collection. So far, I have 8. Three of which I collected that particular night after gaining unofficial permission from Micah.

No comments:

Post a Comment