Thursday, July 31, 2008

Beautiful and Iced John


First, let me just say that John Mayer is a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, man with an amazing voice.

Yesterday I of course had a grueling 10 hours of work. However, it was all better come 5:30because my Dad and his girlfriend (also my best friend and roommate) came to my work and we car pooled to the John Mayer concert.

Jeff Dennen (No idea who he is) and Colbie Calliat (who I absolutely love!) open for him.

I was of course DD as always; however, we got to the concert at 6:30 and we knew we weren't leaving until at least 11, so I would be safe if I had a beer (okay Smirnoff, but it's still a beer). One beer turned into 2 and then 3 but I cut myself off before I could even manage a buzz.

Tonya and Dad pretty much got wasted. I was a little upset, originally just Tonya and I were supposed to go, but my Dad sort of invited himself. He actually bought the tickets so I couldn't complain about him going because I didn't have to pay for it.

Colbie Calliat was amazing in her performance; she didn't sing Magic which is one of my favorite songs! I got a tank top from her though!

Anyway, John Mayer's performance was absolutely orgasmic! He did disappoint me though; He looks like shit! Not an ugly ‘you look like shit,’ he is still beautiful. It was more of a ‘you're on ice (crystal meth) so you look like shit.’ It was very depressing.

I give him maybe one and a half more albums before he overdoses. I will be extremely saddened by that event. His music has touched my heart and the thought of losing that hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment