Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wii Says Obese


I just bought a Nintendo Wii on Saturday, I heard about the Wii Fit from online classmates, did some research and it sounded fun. If anything it was an expensive toy that would satisfy my spending needs and maybe even a sorry excuse to get my ass off the couch and doing something for a change.

Tonya and I have been talking for about 3 week now how we were going to start getting up in the morning and hitting the tread mill or the exercise ball. But we have yet too. This all changed on Monday when we hooked up the Wii crawled out of bed at 5:45 am and started rolling.

The Body Test for the Wii fit said I was obese. I knew that I had let my weight get a little out of control and I know that the game can't entirely determine with 100% certainty ones BMI but none-the-less I was delegated Obese.

HUGE reality check.

When I think obese I think rolly pollies. When the stomach sticks out farther than someone’s boobs, or in a guy's case you actually have boobs. Maybe even a double chin, some Cankles. Won't go to the beach because I can't find a bathing suit my size.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I am hear to vouch that there are all sorts of varieties of obese!

I am between 5'4" and 5'5", I have recently (meaning within the last 6 weeks) gained about 7 pounds (I don't know how). But I weigh in at a total of 186. I have always weighed more than what I looked like I weighed. Regardless of what the Wii says, I do have quite a bit of muscle from all those years of playing sports. I have just gotten lazy.

I wear a size 13, depending on the jeans. My boobs stick out farther than my stomach; I'm a 36 DD (that has to account for at least 10 pounds, right? lol). No double chin. They always have 2 pieces in my size and I love wearing them! And maybe only 1 or 2 rolly pollies only when I sit down.

BUT

I am still a bigger girl and it is time to get back to me again so I can finally be happy with me out the OUTSIDE not just the inside.

So, I hope this Wii works because it says I'm obese and don't plan on staying there long!

No comments:

Post a Comment