Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Have a Better Day


I woke up at 5 ready to get on the road. I dug in my purse for my keys, things often get lost there.

Okay, so there not in my purse, they're probably in the couch. I'm digging around but can't find them. Shit! Shit, shit, shit! I just know I left them in my car. I walked out to my car, yup, there they are sitting in my seat.

I don't know where my spare key at home (I wasn't at home at the time) is so I had to call AAA. Good thing I woke up early to work out otherwise I would have been far to late for work. At least the lady on the phone understood what I was going through. Instead of saying “Have a great day” she ended the conversation with “Have a better day!”

I think she jinxed me!

On my way home to shower and get ready for work, I just pulled off the freeway was almost to my street when a damn cop decided to pull me over! Grr! Seriously, I use to like cops. I support them. But this is the 3rd ticket in less than 2 months for me, and I can't go to traffic school, I don't want to pay it; so, I'm going to fight it.

He wrote the code down, but the code in the little book that he referenced has other stipulations, such as how fast over the speed limit you were going. Apparently this determines how much I owe. Well, the officer did not write the speed limit or my approximate speed on the ticket. Therefore, there is no way to determine how fast I was going. I'm so going to court to fight this that way I don't have to pay it. I just hope that the officer doesn't show up! *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment