Monday, February 8, 2010

I Just Don't Like It

I'm talking about feet. I just don't like them.

I don't want to be touched by feet, I don't want your feet touching me. The only thing that I find acceptable is someone else rubbing my feet. And let me tell you! It wasn't until I was 16 that I had my first pedicure and even allowed that. Now, that I have Lover, he is obligated to rub my feet at least twice a week!

Back to my point...

I just can't explain why I don't like them. Maybe it is the fact that almost every foot I have ever seen had some sort of "crust" on it and I don't want that "crust" to scratch me. Or it could be that feet are just ugly. Or maybe it's because they stink. OR because they sweat all grossly.

Regardless, Lover KNOWS I don't like feet. He KNOWS I don't want feet touching me. We have been sleeping in the same bed for over 6 months now, he KNOWS to keep his feet away! BUT, knowing Lover is to love Lover. I don't think he will EVER stop putting his feet on me to get a "reaction."

At first, I think he did it, because to "test" me. Maybe he thought I wasn't serious about not liking feet and he wanted to catch me off guard to see if I would still scream and snatch my feet away. I bet after a few months he believed that I truly didn't like feet, but THEN being a man, he wanted to "fix" me. You know? Make it so that I wouldn't dislike feet anymore.

So, he continued to put his feet on my ankle, my feet, my thigh, my calf, etc. in hopes that I would "grow out of it." Well, it's been almost 6 months and I haven't nor will I GROW out of not liking feet. And now, he is just irritating me with false promises that he will stop doing it on purpose, and lies that he "didn't mean to."

It's just plain irritating and I wish he would stop. But he wont. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment