Tuesday, February 9, 2010

60 Days

It's taken me awhile to be able to talk about this.

Last Friday, actually, I believe it was the Friday before last we got a phone call from our builder representative. 60 days she tells me. She tells me the house will be done in 60 days. That is CRAZY! Lover and I expected that they would be done with the house in June, which worked out perfectly since out lease is up the end of March.

Perfect timing because after our lease, we were going to go live with his Mom until the house was done and save money. Now? It looks like the house is going to be done around the same time that our lease is up. Maybe even a little after. So, the plan is to stay with his Mom only until we close escrow. So, that will only be about 2 weeks of saving money for us.

Let me tell you for SURE. That now we are at about 50 days away from being Home Owners my mind can't think of anything but the negative. What if the loan falls through? What if we can't close escrow when the builders says we need to close? What if? What if? What if?

UGH! My stomach is in constant butterfly mode and it hasn't made it's way back up the ladder since it dropped 2 Friday's ago. We should be getting some good news tomorrow and I am SOOO looking forward to having that in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment