Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Anger Test

I took an Anger Test. Not one of those from those stupid websites, but from a place I would consider credible.

The results: I'm angry... Shocked?


Your score = 77

What does your score mean?

Overall, your anger level is slightly elevated. You seem to get angry more often than the average individual. Either you have a hot streak or the situations on the test happened to rub you the wrong way. Whatever the case, you should watch out - you might be on dangerous ground. Anger is a firecracker of an emotion, and isn't something you want to overdo. Some things just aren't worth getting worked up about!

 
I think that any "situation" where people are inconsiderate is going to rub me the wrong way. Common sense people! Common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment